SKOPE is specialized on sensorics and imaging software for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). As a pioneer in this field, SKOPE has global research centers and MRI manufacturer as customers.
Do you want to be part of our innovative team creating the medical MRI of the future?
Then we are looking for you:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN MRI (100%)
- MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar
- Solid understanding of MR Imaging, PhD is a plus
- Solid experience in programming C/C++
- Clear understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Open personality
- Sense of initiative and enjoys working in a team
- Taking responsibility in software development for medical imaging
- Efficient implementation of demanding solutions for our measurement device software and image reconstruction
- Setting up and using tools for unit-testing, software deployment and version management
- Development in different programming languages (C, C++, C#, Matlab, LabView)
- Working in a dynamic, young, and open environment
- Developing next-generation medical MRI for a global customer group
- Future career opportunities in a small talented team
Did we raise your interest? Please send your complete application to careers [at] skope.ch. If you have questions, ask Bertram Wilm for detailed information.