We are a fast-growing and young company delivering diagnostic MRI solutions to leading MRI users worldwide.
Do you want to be part of Skope’s marketing and sales team? Are you interested in leveraging Skope’s marketing channels to feed the sales team with new leads? Do you enjoy working with a talented team bringing health to people by empowering scientists and clinicians?
If performing and having fun goes together for you, then join us as of now as
JUNIOR MARKETING AND SALES SPECIALIST 100%
based in Zurich, Switzerland
- You bring a University degree or similar
- You possess exceptional organizational skills
- You have an outgoing personality and great communication skills
- Your key attributes are proactive, self-managed, team-oriented and results-driven
- Your English and German are excellent in writing and word
- You have 1-3 years working experience in marketing or sales
- Your knowledge in Google Analytics, Adobe InDesign and WordPress is a plus
- You will organize trade show appearances and customer events
- You will develop the website in terms of SEO and monitor its traffic on Google Analytics
- You will create and manage content for the website and social media
- You will create a consistent brand image throughout all of the marketing channels
- You will generate marketing and sales documents such as presentations or brochures
- You will support the sales team by generating sales reports and managing the CRM tool
- Grow in a dynamic, young and motivated team
- Co-develop marketing and business plans together with the team
- Obtain an attractive compensation package
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
- Bring health to people by empowering clinicians and scientists
Are you eager to grow Skope’s business together with the team?
Please send your CV and one-page cover letter explaining your most challenging project and approach to successfully handle it to careers [at] skope [dot] ch.
Applications from recruiting agencies will not be considered.