Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops sensor technology and signal processing solutions for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed. Together with our parent company Canon Medical Systems we provide state-of-the art diagnostic imaging to patients all over the world.
At Skope you work alongside software- and hardware engineers within a diverse, talented team and transform ideas into solutions for healthcare. Are you motivated to dedicate your energy and talent to the benefit of patients in need of sound diagnostics? In this case we are looking for you:
Image Reconstruction Software Engineer, PhD (100%)
based in Zurich, Switzerland
- In-depth understanding of MR image reconstruction
- Proficient in object-oriented concepts and programming in C/C++ and MATLAB
- Know-how of MR pulse sequences
- Proactive and open personality
- Enjoy working in a team
- Implementation and optimization of advanced image reconstruction solutions
- Develop toolchains for unit-testing, software deployment and version management
- Taking responsibility in software development for medical imaging
- Become a key player in a talented team of diverse engineering disciplines
- Turn cutting-edge image reconstruction into solutions for patients
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, certificates and motivational letter sent to our HR manager Miriam Hauser at careers [at] skope.ch
Applications from recruiting agencies will not be considered.