Skope, a Canon Medical Systems Group Company, is a young, dynamic company of entrepreneurs and the market leader for dynamic field measurement instruments in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Our pioneering products enable our customers to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
Work alongside magnetic resonance hardware and software experts within a diverse, talented team and transform ideas into solutions for healthcare.
Do you have the drive and skills to help us take our business to the next level?
Then we are looking for you:
Electrical Engineer M/W (80-100%)
- Electrical Engineer (MSc/PhD) ETH/FH/TU
- Proficient with RF circuit design
- Proficient with RF measurement equipment: oscilloscopes, spectrum- and network analyzers
- Proficient with PCB design (Altium or similar)
- Experience with mixed signal systems
- Programming skills are a plus (VHDL, C/C++, C#, Matlab, Python, LabView)
- Proactive with a strong desire to expand skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Work within a project team responsible for the full range of activities associated with the development of sensing electronics for magnetic resonance imaging systems and mixed signal electronics for magnetic field measurement devices
- Implement and test electronic circuits/sub modules/systems from initial prototype to final product
- Optimize designs for production
- Prepare project reports and documentation
- Working in a positive and open company culture with entrepreneurial spirit
- Versatile development options within a skilled and talented team
- Having your finger on the pulse of cutting-edge healthcare technology
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
Are you eager to strengthen our development team and boost our company’s performance? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and motivational letter sent to careers [at] skope.ch